Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at ABMS.
The Executive Bachelor's of Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management) (eBBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management) course is made for students who worked directly after high school for at least 3 years in a managerial position, the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful Health knowledge to enter the labour market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within health care field.
The Executive Bachelor (EBBA) in Nutrition and Culinary Arts is a study program for students that want to strengthen their skills in the health and food focusing mainly on the managerial elements. This study program will consist of a 12-month study period in which students will be taught through lectures.
In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
The bachelor's will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Food Service Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Business Management
- Developing Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Decision and Management Support Systems
Duration: 1 year
Diploma: Executive BBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts Management
Age: Minimum age 20 years
Previous study: 3 years Management experience + High School Diploma or Associate Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 8900 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
Executive Bachelor's with Honours (optional)
Students who want to have an Executive Bachelor's with Honours must do just a thesis after finishing their EBBA study program and will be awarded a Executive Bachelor's (BBA) with Honours.
Thesis length: 12000 words (students are allowed to have 10% more or less.)
Duration: 4-8 months (average 6 months)
Fee: 2900 Euro (only for ABMS Students who finished the Bachelor's program).
What are the advantages?
With an Executive Bachelor with honours, your chances in order to be accepted for the Master are usually higher and it will help you to find better job. If you dont want to do a thesis, you will be awarded the non-honours Executive bachelor's.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 27, 2016