Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at ABMS.
The Bachelor's of Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management; BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
At the end of Bachelor in Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management) study program the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of the Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Food Service Management) management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labour market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field
The Bachelor (BBA) in Nutrition and Culinary Arts is a study program for students that want to strengthen their skills in the health and food focusing mainly on the managerial elements. This study program will consist of a 12-month study period in which students will be taught through lectures.
In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Understand how to run a small team in a restaurant or hotel.
- Understand the importance of Nutrition.
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
BBA: 1 year
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The bachelor's will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Our BBA is a 3 years study if you start just with a high school diploma, the following modules are for the final year:
- Nutrition and Culinary Arts Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Business Management
- Developing Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Decision and Management Support Systems
Duration: 1 year or more
Diploma: BBA in Nutrition and Culinary Arts
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 7900 Euros
From 1st of May 2016, the fee will be increased 1000 Euro
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
Bachelor's with Honours (optional)
Students who want to have an Executive Bachelor's with Honours must do just a thesis after finishing their BBA study program and will be awarded a Bachelor's (BBA) with Honours.
Thesis length: 12000 words (students are allowed to have 10% more or less.)
Duration: 4-8 months (average 6 months)
Fee: 2900 Euro (only for ABMS Students who finished the Bachelor's program).
ECTS: 210 Credit.
What are the advantages?
With a Bachelor with honours, your chances in order to be accepted for the Master are usually higher and it will help you to find better job. If you don't want to do a thesis, you will be awarded the non-honours bachelor's.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 24, 2016