Do you enjoy learning different languages and immersing yourself into different cultures? If so then the International Business and Languages course could be perfect for you.
This English-taught Bachelor programme is a broad ranging business and management course combined with a strong focus on languages. In the four years of your studies you learn two modern foreign languages (German, French, Spanish or Dutch). In addition you cover relevant business subjects such as economics, law and marketing. During the third year you have the opportunity to study abroad at one of the international Stenden campuses in Thailand, Bali, South Africa or Qatar and participate in a 20 weeks internship. The final year will focus on the subject international marketing and cross cultural management and you will round off your studies with the final Bachelor thesis.
Alumni have gone on to work in various areas such as export, accounting and communications. For more information about the Bachelor in International Business and Languages, please submit an information request form and Stenden University will contact you with further information. For more information please also check our website:
Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Four GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
Some of our Bachelor programs demand additional entry requirements. You can find these on our website!
All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. If your diploma is mentioned in this list the additional English language test is not required.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests:
- IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
- Academic IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill).
- TOEFL 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based) and 80 (internet based). Original test results must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Stenden. The TOEFL institution code for Stenden is 9215.
- Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 1, 2016