Students learn how to manage modern financial engineering instruments of multinational corporations, will gain expertise in financial markets and institutions, international financial management, monetary policy, banking, insurance and accounting, gain knowledge of the foreign exchange risk management techniques; optimization, corporate finance and international relations, especially associated with investing in foreign assets.
- You will fluently use two main languages in the modern world of finance: mathementics and English
- You will learn to analyze data, create and implement financial methods
- You will understand economics and finance both on micro and macro level
- You will learn advanced econometric tools like SAS, R, MAXIMA, STATA
- You will be able to choose from 50 partner institutions within Erasmus+ program
Career perspectives: Strategist, AML Operations Analyst, Investment Analyst, Risk Analyst, Finance Analyst, Auditor, Finance Business Partnering, Trading Specialist, Tax Specialist, Transactions Specialist, European Finance Specialist.
The minimum requirement for entrering the program is generally a completed high school education. To be eligible for Finance and International Investment programme applicants will need to receive sufficient amount of points in:
- Foreign language
- Native tongue
Tuition fee charged from non-EU/EFTA candidates:
- 2100 Euro a year
- + 200 Euro of additional one-time payment
Tuition fee charged from PL/EU/EFTA candidates:
- 6600 PLN a year
This school offers programs in: